Business

Contact Information

Add to compare
0 likes

River of Health

New Jersey, USA   Get Direction
(0)

Take back your health! We specialize in Natural Health Supplements, Weight Management, Sports Nutrition and Healthy Biodegradable Home Products. Let us help you become a healthier you. Feel free to call or email us with any concerns or questions. We'll be more than happy to help you get your health back!

Category
  • Health & Wellness
Business Size
Locations
  • New Jersey, USA
Description
Hello! My name is Evelyn Vargas and my personal mission is to educate and helping as many souls as possible, lead healthier lives as they faithfully take back their health.

For over 35+ years, my experience and exposure as an Emergency Department Registered Nurse allowed me to see firsthand the many facets within the medical profession. This career path began my journey of health and wellness in ways supported through a natural and healthier approach outside of prescription medicine.

In particular, my experience working with the elderly brought to my attention the ingestion of 5 or more prescribed medications. This made them vunerable to the many side effects of the medications and often very dependent on them without consideration to alternative but healthier options.  The lack of knowledge on consuming healthy food groups and natural supplements used to maintain a long and healthy life style, has been neglected by the health professionals with increase support to the pharmaceutical industry.

Lets take our health back NOW! I've teamed up with Shaklee, the #1 Nutrition Company in the United States which began in 1915 in order to educate, encourage and support healthier lives well into the latter part of our days. To date, there are over 120 published studies and manusripts to support the authenticity our the products and all of the products are carefully tested for toxins. I wouldn't use Shaklee, with the background I have, without ensuring they are healthy and beneficial to use. 

If you have any questions, email me at "evargas08872@gmail.com". I'd be more than happy to answer your questions and assist you in how to live healthier.