Redemption Shield

(0)
0 likes

Redemption Shield

Contact Information

Newest Discussions

• 0 replies

5g

What are your thoughts on 5g and the rollout? Have you any concerns? Has your health been affected at all? Do you see more cell towers than ever before? Do you think they are safe?
    Last Post by Gina Paeth
    December 23, 2021

Newest Photos

Newest Videos

Welcome to Kenneth Copeland Ministries: Partner Community, Deleted Member! What's next?

Welcome to Redemption Shield. For years I've had a passion to protect my family and friends from the growing concerns of EMF Radiation from cell phones, smart meters, cell towers, 5G satellites, blutooth and so much more. After spending the past few years researching the affects of this invisible enemy, as well as investing in the tools to protect my family, Redemption Shield was created.

Gina Paeth

Redemptioinshield.com

Category
  • Health & Wellness
Business Size
Locations
Description

Redemption Shield offers effective products that shield from Millimeter Wave & EMF/RF/EMR/EHF Radiation. We are constantly surrounded by electronics, cell towers, smart meters, microwaves, radar, wifi, high power lines, bluetooth and so much more. With the rollout of 5g, and the plan to put thousands of satellites in our orbit, radiating down on us, we must address a new threat to our health.

Redemption Shield products aid in Millimeter Wave & EMF/RF/EMR/EHF radiation protection and staying grounded to the earth. May we all find health, wholeness, vitality and strength...with reasonably priced products that work! Over 150 - 5 star Reviews...

Gina
Redemption Shield - Protection at it Finest~

YouTube Demonstrations:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWjTgaBz_CZZzVEgwhZvPw

Welcome to Kenneth Copeland Ministries: Partner Community, Deleted Member! What's next?