Business

Contact Information

Add to compare
2 likes

Chris Conrad, Author

Sequoyah County, OK, USA   Get Direction
(0)

The Fisheye Files

Mystery series for Young Adults or the young at heart.  If you like Nancy Drew or The Hardy Boys, these Christian themed stories are for you!

Category
  • Books
Business Size
Founders
Locations
  • Sequoyah County, OK, USA
Description

Behold, I show you a mystery...

The Fisheye Files

($2.99 Kindle/$7.99 Book)

*Read samples by clicking on the covers to use the "LOOK INSIDE" feature at the links below:

The Fisheye Files-Twisted Leaves

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!

By Jeannie Eddy on August 9, 2015
     YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!!!  I loved your details, descriptions, free flow, story line, characters, discoveries and everything interwoven with the WORD!  YOU ROCK CHRIS, YOU ROCK!!!

Bryan Alter has a few more problems than most fifteen year olds. His wheelchair? No, he's use to that. But a strange dream leads him to a crime which his dad, the FBI agent in charge, doesn't seem to think is important. Then there's his quirky live-in cousin...and the steampunk girl next door...and the scary school janitor...and the vindictive quarterback...and the hateful cheerleader. Oh, and his mom's the principal. Other than that it's all good. Well, except for one other little thing. Those emails from God are kind of starting to get on his nerves.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PDJVI3Q

The Fisheye Files-Call Me Mystery

5.0 out of 5 starsThis is an awesome book filled with intrigue and excitement!
By Jeannie Eddy on December 4, 2015 
     Author Chris Conrad hits another "Home Run" with this, his 2nd book!  This is an awesome book filled with intrigue and excitement!

Mystery Lovecraft is at an awkward age when nothing seems to go right. Like starting her sophomore year in a haunted school. Or finding out the little girl next door doesn’t really exist. Throw in a geeky new friend and a demon cat and God knows she could use a little help. So why should she be surprised when He calls?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SOATAMC