Business

Contact Information

Newest Discussions

• 0 replies

How did I start learning?

When I started working with herbs in 1982, I knew nothing about their many ways of feeding the body systems. In fact, I didn't even know there WERE body systems. I had taken health classes in school but had never been taught anything like that! As soon
    Last Post by Carolyn Jones
    November 3, 2020
Add to compare
1 like

Carolyn Jones - Nature's Sunshine Products

Alabama, USA   Get Direction
(0)

Over 600 health and wellness products for the entire family. New web site with a lot of information! We have herbs, vitamins, minerals, etc., skin care, weight loss items. I offer a 45-minute free telephone or in-person consultation at no charge to get you started on your path to adding years to your life! I am an ordained minister and Biblical Health Instructor as well as a Nature's Sunshine Products Consultant.

Category
  • Health & Wellness
  • Weight Loss
Business Size
Locations
  • Alabama, USA
Description

I became a consultant for Nature's Sunshine Products in 1982 and tremendously enjoy the results my family and I get from these products.  This is a "people-to-people" business, so they do not advertise nationally except just once in a while. Go to the web site and do the analysis there that will help you select what products should benefit you. There are over 600 products, and it is easy to purchase at retail or at discounts. You do not have to sell anything -- you can become a customer buying for yourself only! (You can sell if you would like.) Nature's Sunshine has about 600 quality control tests they use on incoming raw materials as appropriate, before they will allow those raw materials to be used in products. The essential oils are the best I've found anywhere, and prices are reasonable on all products -- in fact, Nature's Sunshine has recently reduced their retail prices and added many discounts!

Don't forget to check out the web site! Go to www.mynsp.com/sullivan. Please e-mail me for more information at carsul@charter.net. God bless you!