Business

• Time to Go Out
    For the last 6 years in Ministry we have had folks come to us. Come and visit the ranch and the horses. Only a few times have we actually went and took the horses other places. But since last year it seems that we have been called out more and more. I am now fully convinced that the Lord has called us to go out and share the good news of His Grace. We are to go out and make disciples Matthew 28:19-20New International Version (NIV) 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” As soon as I said yes Lord I will do this, I had His word confirmed to me over and over by several people. Out of the blue people would say I heard the Lord tell me your are going to be traveling. I had someone else say they heard the Lord say Dawn will be traveling .... over and over I keep hearing confirmation on "Going Out" So you say, "what are you going to do?" Well this is the vision I have been given. That we go out into the places where the horse folks go. To travel wherever the Lord leads us. To share the good news on Horseback!! There are a lot of people who travel all over the US with their horses, the Lord is sending us to those places to disciple, to share our testimonies of what a loving God we have. To go where they are and to be a light and good news! I would have never thought of this on my own!!! Who would have? To go all over and testify to Gods goodness, grace and love on Horseback... Wow. NOW THAT'S MY GOD! » More

Operating Hours

• Monday 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • Tuesday 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • Wednesday 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • Thursday 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • Friday 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • Saturday 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM

Contact Information

Add to compare
1 like

Rocking 777s Horseback Ministry

Unknown  
(0)
Horseback Ministry that offers " Encouragement to Ride Through Life's Storms" open to all ages
Category
  • Ministry
Business Size
Locations
Description
Rocking Sevens Horseback Ministry is both a ranch and traveling ministry. Founded in June 2010. An encouragement ministry: 1 Thessalonians 5: 9-11 we are to encourage each other 2 Corinthians 1: 3-4 We have been an engorgement to hundreds of people throughout the years. We never charge for any reason. God is our source and we have been called to be His disciples and to go out and share His good news and free gift of grace.