• Saturday 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • Sunday 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM

Contact Information

Add to compare
0 likes

Coldwell Banker Realty/Mary Tablada

Unknown  
(0)

"I'm an expert real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Realty in Maryland and York, Pennsylvania and the nearby areas, providing home-buyers and sellers with professional, responsive and attentive real estate services. Want an agent who'll really listen to what you want in a home? Need an agent who knows how to effectively market your home so it sells? Give me a call! I'm eager to help and would love to talk to you."

Category
  • Blog
Business Size
Locations
Description

I love to help people find their homes. I helped my client friend from Africa to go under contract to buy his first home in White Marsh, Maryland.  He is buying in a beautiful community that is a Smart Home. You will never be too far from home with Home Is Connected®. Your new home comes with an industry-leading suite of smart home products that keep you connected with the people and places you value most.  It has one-wire connectivity, Geofencing technology, Hands-free communication, Single application control, energy efficiency, Multi-platform wireless network. He is minutes from the park for his son's use, has plenty of parking, and a garage, close to shopping and major highways for work! He will be in his new home prior to 2023!