• Thursday 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Friday 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Saturday 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
  • Sunday 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM

Contact Information

Newest Discussions

• 0 replies

Agent Use Growth

There’s a reason more people are going with real estate agents when they buy a home. Nothing can take the place of an expert’s personal attention! Call me when you’re thinking about buying! 214-505-2496....
    Last Post by Sheila Mitchell
    December 16, 2019

Newest Photos

Add to compare
1 like

Fathom Realty

Unknown  
(0)

Servant, Knowledgable, Diligent, and Noble.  I am here to assist in making your homeownership dreams come true. 

Category
  • Blog
Business Size
Locations
Description

Responsiveness, Resilience, and Resourceful. Those are the credos by which real estate professional Sheila Mitchell conducts her business, and satisfies her clients.

Sheila understands the importance of top-notch service and knowledge-based guidance that ensures her buyers’, sellers’, renters’ and investors’ success. As a real estate investor herself, she is always up to date on local market conditions, plus does extensive research on the real estate industry overall to help clients make sound decisions.

“I have the passion and the patience to do through legwork in order to find a buyer the prefect home, and help a seller market their property to gain optimal exposure and activity. This hard work is coupled with my openness and willingness to develop and maintain important relationships with people that I know will ease the real estate process tremendously.”

Sheila welcomes discussing your real estate needs and fulfilling your homeownership goals today.