• Tuesday 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • Wednesday 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • Thursday 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • Friday 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • Saturday 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM

Contact Information

Add to compare
2 likes

We are a Christian Kids Ministry that is dedicated to sharing the Truth of God's Word from the BIBLE with All Children. We do this thru our Kids Radio Show and Live Events at your Church. We support our kids ministry thru our Online and Traveling Store. Please visit our ministry website at                 www.histruthedmin.com. Little Red Schoolhouse Store: www.squareup.com/store/his-truth-education-ministries-llc.

Category
  • Ministry
Business Size
Locations
  • P.O. Box 945 Greenville, OHIO 45331
    101 W Main St, Greenville, OH 45331, USA
Description
  • 1 Peter 2:9 says, "But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light." We firmly believe in teaching Biblical truth to this chosen generation, Our Children!
    We also offer the following services to Parents, Kids and Churches:

1) We offer Biblically sound teaching through our Radio Program and Live Event/Skit Performances at your Church.**Contact Us and Book a Date on Our Calendar and we will come to your church to perform our Radio program Live with Bible teaching. Performances can be before the entire Church or can be a Special Program for your Children only. Please let us know your preferences! We do not charge for these performances but we do accept love offerings if you would like to give one...

2) We offer Children's Church and VBS support services to your Church**. As experienced Children's Pastors, we understand the challenges of teaching children the truths of the Bible without them getting bored. Setting up a New Program? or tired of being a Sunday babysitting service? Learn how to keep your children interested and engaged in Children's Church and open their eyes to the fascinating discoveries in the Bible! No clue on how to have a successful VBS and grow your kids ministry? We can help with that too! Contact us with your specific needs and we will endeavor to help!

3) We offer Bible-based Teaching Materials, Books, DVDs, Educational Toys and Christian T-Shirts in our Online/Traveling-Direct Sales Store. In addition to our Little Red Schoolhouse Online Store, we also will offer a selection of these materials after our Live events/performance at your Church.** Contact us for more information or book your date today!

4) We offer Biblical Creation Field Trips to the Creation Museum near Cincinnati, OH. Never been to the Creation Museum but always wanted to go?! Allow us to make your next family or group visit to the Creation Museum be awesome and discover the wonders that the museum has to offer! Other nature-inspired and rock/fossil-hunting field trips will be available upon request... 

**We also offer our services to homeschool groups, private schools and public schools., businesses or corporations or to any church event, conference or program.

Do you know that God created you and loves you so very much?! Jesus cares so much for you that He personally paid a price for our sin by sacrificing His life! But Jesus didn't stay dead but was raised to life again by God the Father three(3) days later! He overcame death for us so we would know He wants to be our forever friend and wants us to live in heaven with Him someday! Sin is anything we think, do, or say that displeases God. We must come to Jesus and ask Him to forgive our sins because we can never 'be good enough' to get to Heaven ourselves. Jesus paid the price, so we must ask Him for forgiveness. He has the only key to Heaven and He is the only Door! Pray and ask Jesus to come and Live in your heart today...You can pray a prayer like this: "Jesus. please forgive me for my sin and come into my heart and clean me up on the inside." "Thank you for making me your child, In Jesus' name, I Pray. Amen!" Please Contact Us if you have questions about your decision or would like more information...
  • Mission
    Our mission is present the Gospel message from the Bible in a creative and interesting way to motivate kids and parents to rethink some of the ideas they have been taught in life and to challenge them to think as the Bible teaches instead of the way the world expects us to think. Romans 12:2 "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."
  • Founded in 2014 as a Kids Ministry Outreach to spread the true gospel message to anyone who will listen.