• Monday 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM
  • Tuesday 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM
  • Wednesday 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM
  • Thursday 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM
  • Friday 09:00 AM - 01:30 PM
  • Saturday 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
  • Sunday CLOSED

Contact Information

This is a Christian- based Blog addressing various issues and  topics relevant to the Christian community

Category
  • Blog
Business Size
Locations
  • 7311 St Andrews Woods Cir, Louisville, KY 40214, USA
Description

When I first started blogging back in 2006, I had 1 blog on AOL called Gore Sound-Off Moments. By October of 2008, I had a total of 5 blogs on AOL and then they shut it down- PANICKED BECAUSE "CONSERVATIVES, CHRISTIANS AND THE "REPUBLICANS"  were organizing on their precious AOL!!!!  You'll pardon the "tude, but I still haven't gotten them back yet and i need to get on there and retrieve them and get them out of the clutches of the NEW WORLD ORDER. Yes, unfortunately I'm THAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN who seems obsesssed with getting rid of them! Their politics and activities are not my thing, I'm a prophetic in training and just as Elijah couldn't allow Jezebel to do to Israel what she was doing- I feel te same w about the NWO. I hate evil, not the people, just what they perpetuate. The corruption makes me makes me hope that there are people in law enfrocement who feel the same way. 

I've even seen other Christians gove their lives to inform people about what is going on and they are ON THE RUN NOW! In order to KEEP THEM ON THE RUN we need ot keep teaching, preaching nad prophesying the Truth and eposing the darkness. lies and machiniations they put forth to stop them in their tracks! Grant Jeffery comes to mind and if anybody knew what his last writing project was they'd understand why I say that. I dedicate this blog to the memories of Alexander Solzhenitisyn, Grant Jeffery and others who have risked their lives and in some cases GAVE their lives to stop this horrible scourge that is now making us miserable.

I also have another blog I will be bringing here as well called How to Spin a Globalist. Let me alos say that there is hope! My way of thinking? GLOBE MAKER TOPS GLOBALIST!!!!  Yes God is stil on the throne and in control, I just pray  that people wake up before it's too late!!!!

Pray for me I'm gonna need it! If you have any ideas, let me know. I will also present the Gospel on here as well. PLEASE PRAY! I'm going to need it!!!!  If the one called denotchka's Press lunb Express seems like it is sparse, bear in mind I got attacked incessantly by the far left and they are NO FRIENDS OF MINE EITHER!  So this is what I've been up against and spreadingthe Gospel and stopping evil- 2 things I've always believed that went hand in hand. I pray it's not too late!!!! Ephesians 6:10-20