• Friday 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
  • Sunday 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM

Contact Information

Add to compare
0 likes

LIGHT It Up Ministries

14842 Dasmarinas Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78418, USA   Get Direction
(0)

To Encourage and Disciple as many believers to live a prosperous, victorious, successful life here on earth through knowledge and wisdom of the word, the HOLY SPIRIT and the LOVE of GOD

Category
  • Ministry
Business Size
Founders
  • Michael & Marlena Wilson
Locations
  • Corpus Christi, TX
    14842 Dasmarinas Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78418, USA
Description

THE VISION

To follow JESUS and to disciple other believers. To plant ministries and teach the word of GOD.  To motivationally teach, give and administer/lead others to do the same. Also to allow the manifestations of the word of Wisdom and knowledge and the word of my testimony so that GOD can use my hands, feet and mouth  to bring the addicted completely to JESUS. 

I have known for a very long time how much I loved GOD. But what I didn't know was that GOD LOVED ME!

I can remember 4 or 5 years into my relationship with him saying while worshiping in my car and 

crying “GOD take everything that is not of you out of me, make me holy, I don’t want anything inside

me that is not of you” boy I sure didn’t know what it was going to take to get that accomplished, 

there is a lot of junk inside me.  But I love,  I have compassion,  I don’t envy,   I don’t   react with 

words, I amm quick to  forgive and ask for forgiveness, I have a desire to teach other   believers  

how to love and read GOD’s word. I am submissive  to my  husband and other authoritative figures

in my life.  I am on a mission to discover all that GOD was thinking when he created me. You see I 

could not see those things in the natural or in the soul, I had to get to a place where  I could see 

and hear with the eyes and ears of the SPIRIT that lives in me. I have lost so much and I have 

willingly given up the rest to follow JESUS and to help disciple other believers.

The downfall of my life as I describe it was necessary to take me to the next level. Again GOD used 

a movie to get me to understand.  After watching that movie “the Shack” the Deity of GOD came 

alive to me and I realized how important each person of the  deity is:  GOD is good and He in 

the middle of all  the chaos and confusion I cause by my wrong decisions, decisions made without 

the guidance of the HOLY SPIRIT, and in my arrogance,  thinking that I know what is best forme,

working things out for my good.  JESUS is the true lover of my soul always cheering  me on just 

as any best friend would.  The HOLY SPIRIT is my true helper, my counselor and my decision maker 

in all things!