Business

Newest Discussions

• 0 replies

Welcome to My Creative Memories Business Page

Hello, I would like to welcome you to my business page ~ Barbi Green, Creative Memories Advisor. If you use Creative Memories products and need an advisor, I am more than happy to be your guide. If you are interested in the Creative Memories opportu
    Last Post by Barbara Green
    October 17, 2017

Newest Photos

Add to compare
0 likes

Barbi Green, Creative Memories Advisor

Unknown  
(0)

Creative Memories offers high quality scrapbooking and crafting materials. This includes Creative Memories albums, photo safe pages, page protectors, scrapbook tools, punches, border makers, digital art packs, and more.  Website: www.creativememories.com/user/barbigreen

Category
  • Web Services
Business Size
Locations
Description

Creative Memories offers high quality scrapbooking and crafting materials. This includes Creative Memories albums, photo safe pages, page protectors, scrapbook tools, punches, border makers, digital art packs, and more. Create memory books, faith books, inspirational cards, gift tags, and other items for the family or to give to others. Become an independent advisor and enjoy a Creative Memories discount.  I would love to have you as part of my team.  To find out more, please visit my advisor website at the link provided.