Category
  • Church
Business Size
Locations
  • Messiah Ministries Church
    2540 W Main St, Oklahoma City, OK 73107, USA
Description
Pastor John Ore

At eight years old I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. Never have I had a friend so faithful. Truly He will never leave us or forsake us!

At age ten I was introduced to the third person of the Trinity, the Precious Holy Spirit. What an experience and such a joy to step into a new realm of prayer and be able to pray as I had never prayed before. Being enabled by the Holy Spirit allows us to pray according to the perfect will of God.

The Holy Spirit constantly reveals how much Father God loves me, my inheritance and who I am in Christ! God loves unconditionally! GOD LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY! The world must know our Father God this way. The Church must illuminate His love to others.

I married the love of my life, Helen, in 1968. Together we served as Youth Pastors and Associate Pastors until I was ordained in 1973, through Church of The New Life in Oklahoma City, by Pastor U. L. Harshfield and Rev. Kenneth Copeland ministering the ordination message. 

The Lord moved us to pastor in two churches prior to establishing Messiah Ministries Church in Oklahoma City, OK,. Then in 1981 Rev Dennis Green and wife, Rev Leslie Green, joined with us as Associate Pastors.

We continue to work together and believe that our greatest years are still ahead!